Who we are
The Administrator of personal data collected through this website is Web Solutions Tomasz Szmyt, Legnicka 3 m. 32, 70-134 Szczecin, Poland.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Cookies are text files. They are created automatically by web browsers when visiting and using websites. They are sent by the website and saved on the user’s device. Data obtained by means of a cookie file are read only by the website that created the cookie file, i.e. www.alkatria.pl The website does not have access to cookies that it has not created and to which access has not been granted.
Cookies are used to facilitate the use of the website by the user or by adjusting the content of the website that is beneficial for the user.
How to withdraw consent to the processing of cookies
Some cookies are downloaded by your web browser when you access a website. In order to block the possibility of downloading cookies, the method existing for a given web browser should be used:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/#topic=7438008
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/products/windows
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=pl_PL&locale=pl_PL
The inability to save/read cookies may result in incomplete and incorrect operation of the website, however, the use of the website will still be possible.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Users of this website might register account in game. Registration is fully optional and is not required to play the game. During registration, user is obligated to provide email address, password (in safely hashed form) and in-game character name. All of this data is used purely to allow function of the game properly: saving progress, restoring progress after visting game again and to allow password reset feature to function.
Personal data is processed until the user effectively raises an objection.
The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the individuals whose data is processed, ensuring that the data collected by them is:
1. processed lawfully,
2. collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
3. factually accurate and adequate for the purposes for which it is processed, and stored in a form that allows the identification of the individuals concerned, for no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
WHERE IS THIS DATA STORED and WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
The data processed on this website is made available to the hosting provider on which this website is hosted. This is OVH Groupe SA. Hosting infrastructure is located in the European Union. Analytics data is stored and processed by Google LLC. Email address is stored and processed by Sinch Email (Mailjet).
What rights you have over your data
The user can at any time:
- request access to their personal data,
- request correction of their personal data,
- request limitation of the processing of their personal data,
- object to the processing of their personal data,
- request the erasure and, consequently, cessation of further processing of their personal data.
The above requests should be submitted using the contact details provided by the Administrator (email@example.com) and will be processed promptly.